Wednesday, December 31, 2014

stupid/outrageous comment from DOE official



An "unnamed Education Department official" said these stupid and outrageous things: ”We’re responsible for student learning every single day and every single year … If you’re waiting every three years to measure student learning, then what happens when a student has been falling behind? … Do you wait until that third year to figure out what their interventions ought to be?” IN OTHER WORDS, THE ONLY WAY OF KNOWING HOW CHILDREN ARE PROGRESSING AND THE OTHER WAY TO HELP CHILDREN IS THROUGH FREQUENT STANDARDIZED TESTING. TEACHER EVALUATION MEANS NOTHING. If you accept this, it means we should give standardized tests "every single day." http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/testing-under-fire-113807.html#ixzz3NVx2vSdj

5 comments:

  1. Do you wait until that third year to figure out what their interventions ought to be?

    BISE Multan Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing a great article I will share this with my friends. Those of my friends are doing the interior design (thiết kế nội thất), and also employees of accessories cupboard (phụ kiện tủ bếp) I currently want to buy a sofa corner (sofa góc) but I do not know how to have a room couch guest (sofa phòng khách) suitable for your apartment, especially the leather sofa material (sofa da) or the sofa kind of felt (sofa nỉ), my friends are experts at fitting (thi công nội thất), and my apartment is about was finished I wanted to own a luxury sofa (sofa cao cấp) if you know who provide sofa please introduce me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this article is useful to me, I read a great article on this forum I want to share to everyone to be able to read or access your url to read offline. http://forum.teamspeak.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=55787

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thank

    ReplyDelete